Titan® 3 Low-Speed Handpiece SystemDental Handpieces
Titan 3 is a versatile low-speed air-driven handpiece system made with durable stainless steel. Featuring a flexible speed range from 100 to 20,000 RPM, it tackles a variety of procedural needs with minimal attachments for fast, efficient care. LubeFree operation brings further efficiency to your practice.
- Choose from 5K or 20K motor for speed ranges of 100 to 5,000 RPM or 110 to 20,000 RPM
- Low-speed LubeFree angles minimize operator downtime and reduce costs
- LubeFree low-speed handpiece straight nose cone, motor-to-angle adapter, and torque multiplier reduces maintenance time and expense
- Less likely to stall under higher torque requirements than other low speed motors
- Autoclavable to prevent cross-contamination
- 360° quick-connect swivel reduces tubing drag and enables quick disconnection of the handpiece for sterilization
We crafted the mighty Titan 3 to have all the power you need while enhancing procedural flexibility and control. The handpiece itself is made from durable stainless steel and is artfully constructed with just four attachments, all of which are 100% Lubefree for minimal maintenance and superior procedural flexibility. Autoclavable and featuring a user-friendly quick-connect swivel, Titan handpieces can operate the rotary instrument in either forward or reverse.
The Titan 3 exemplifies the reliability and quality you’ve come to expect from Star, perfect for use in a variety of everyday procedures involving cutting, drilling, polishing and pin setting.
Titan® 3 Low-Speed Handpiece Benefits
Titan 3 is a versatile low-speed air-driven handpiece system. Made with durable stainless steel, and with a wide-open range of operating speeds, the Titan 3 provides power, torque, flexibility and control.Schedule a Call