Freedom workstations are available with a wide variety of options. Select the options you want to build a lab bench exactly suited to your personal requirements, at a surprisingly affordable price. Freedom workstations feature all-steel construction with durable powder coating finish to resist chipping and scratching.
- Large stainless steel top saver
- High-pressure plastic laminate top
- AGA-approved gas valve
- OSHA-compliant air blowgun with regulator
- Handpiece storage shelf
- Pre-piped for gas and air and pre-wired for electricity
Choose from many options to improve your productivity.
- Individual dust collecting system with removable ergonomic suction hood and safety shield. Note: Dust collector must be ordered at time of original purchase.
- 2.5X adjustable magnifying lens for safety shield
- Solid 1/2" work surface
- Removable arm boards
- Suspended bolt-on 2 drawer storage cabinet
- 110 watt color-correct full-spectrum fluorescent lighting system for each station with 2 case pan shelves. Light and shelves require assembly.
Freedom Single Workstations
1-technician “Freedom” workstation with options: 110-watt overhead color correct fluorescent light, arm boards, two case pan shelves, suspended two-drawer cabinet, dust collector with safety shield and 2.5x magnifier.
No. 9042: 24” x 44” Footprint.
Freedom Double Workstations
No. 9084: 24” x 87” Footprint.