Ergotech™ Self-Contained WorkstationsBenches
Each Ergotech™ workstation has a quiet, powerful, vibration-free, fractional horsepower, variable-speed dust collector motor with a lighted power switch. Dust is collected in a unique, disposable filter bag. The dust collector motor may be operated in either manual or automatic modes. In manual mode, the power switch operates the dust collector motor. In automatic mode, the electric handpiece controls the dust collector motor. The control panel includes indicator lights, which monitor the performance of the filter bag and dust collector motor. Exceptional shadow-free lighting is provided by two 55-Watt color-correct fluorescent tubes. Individual Ergotech lab benches are shipped pre-piped for gas and air, and pre-wired for electricity.
Functional features to make your work easier and more precise.
- Individual dust collecting system with removable suction hood and safety shield
- 2.5X magnifying lens*
- Large magnetic vinyl top saver
- Solid, 1/2” work surface
- Removable stainless steel scrap drawer
- Removable, adjustable arm boards*
- All steel construction with durable scratch and chip resistant powder coating finish
- Single workstations, pre-piped for gas and air, pre-wired for electricity
- AGA-approved gas valve for Bunsen burner
- OSHA-compliant air gun with regulator
- Drawer storage cabinet with steel roller bearings
- 110-watt color correct full-spectrum fixed height lighting system with two case pan storage shelves