Aeras Titan Low-Speed SystemAeras Handpieces
For growing practices interested in asset management systems utilizing RFID technology, the Aeras Titan low-speed system delivers a seamless integration experience. In addition to Star's reputation as a trusted, solid performer with a competitive price-point, the Aeras Titan modernizes your low-speed handpiece foundation.
- Patent-pending embedded RFID technology can reduce manual burden for office staff by automating tracking and recordkeeping.*
- Flexible speed range from 100 to 20,000 RPM tackling a variety of procedural needs with minimal attachments for fast, efficient care.
- LubeFree Motor and Angle operation brings further efficiency to your practice.
- Fully autoclavable system (motors, attachments, angles)
- Made in the USA
*When used in conjunction with a compatible RFID reader system.
Our Titan low-speed handpiece systems exemplify the reliability and quality you’ve come to expect from Star, perfect for use in a variety of everyday procedures involving cutting, drilling, polishing and pin setting. Titan comes in several materials, and provides a wide range of adjustable speeds, minimal attachments, and lube-free and autoclavable components.
In addition to Star's reputation as a trusted, solid performer with a competitive price-point, the Aeras Titan modernizes your low-speed handpiece foundation. For growing practices interested in asset management systems utilizing RFID technology, the Aeras Titan low-speed handpiece system delivers a seamless integration experience.
Aeras Titan Low-Speed Handpiece Benefits
Titan low-speed handpieces from Star have stood as giants in their arena, with their power and size. Known for their balance and ergonomic design, Titan low-speed handpieces offer the reliability and durability you’ve come to expect from Star. Versatile motors, attachments and angles mean many procedural options with the same handpiece, all protected with the warranties and customer experience responsiveness DENTALEZ is known for.
Now, we’ve added a new layer of performance to our low-speed handpieces. By integrating Aeras Intelligence, patent-pending embedded RFID technology can reduce the burden for your office staff by automating tracking & recordkeeping*. Comfort and performance is now future-ready!
- Choose from 5K or 20K motor for speed ranges of 100 to 5,000 RPM or 110 to 20,000 RPM
- Low-speed LubeFree motor and angle operation minimize operator downtime and reduce costs
- Timeless stainless steel finish
- Exceptional balance 360 quick connect swivel
*When used in conjunction with a compatible RFID reader system.Schedule a Call
- Replacement Turbine - LubeFree - 1 Year Limited Warranty
Part Number: 265877