On Demand Events
January 13, 2022 - January 13, 2025 | Webinar online
The digital workflow is here and influencing every aspect of our practices. This CE webinar will reveal successful elements of digital preparations that are guided by hand piece performance. Clinical examples will compare the preparation design differences and fundamentals to create more predictable results while delivering an exceptional patient experience. Included in the discussion will be current operatory equipment and other technologies that promote efficiency, comfort, and ergonomics. Learn how to take full advantage of today’s technology to set your practice apart!
Upon completion of this CE webinar, attendees will be able to:
• identify key elements of a digital preparation
• understand specific benefits of current dental handpieces
• become more familiar with cutting edge innovations
• implement a successful restorative digital workflow
Align for Success: How Ergonomics Will Help Your Practice and Your Life
April 21, 2022 - April 21, 2025 | Webinar online
Learning how to sit and stand should be natural. But when you are operating in a field of vision that is smaller than a tennis ball, and that field is often not in a perfect position, we need to look at instruments, equipment, and body mechanics that will help us maintain our body’s health for practice longevity. Schools teach the basics of proper seating but what about the rest of the body? How do we maintain a healthy body dynamic that will allow us to practice for many long years?
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the participant will understand:
• Rules of body mechanics: the good, the bad and the ugly
• Posture: does anyone stand straight anymore?
• Equipment: ideas for seating and lighting that may affect the way you look at your patient
• Instruments: what the industry is doing for practitioners
• Practical suggestions for “out of the office” and “in the office” body survival techniques
The COVID-19 pandemic certainly captured the attention of the dental profession and regulatory agencies regarding the airborne transmissibility of many diseases. While aerosol mitigation has always been considered important, COVID-19 has lifted the value on how aerosol mitigation must be a priority. As we now know, aerosol containment has been a critical element in controlling the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 in dental treatment facilities. Did we simply assume that we were safe prior to the pandemic? This CE webinar will look at the use of high volume evacuation and how to maximize its use to continue to prevent the spread of airborne diseases through aerosols.
Upon completing this CE webinar, participants will be able to:
• Describe how aerosols are produced and dispersed into the work environment
• Discuss methods of aerosol containment
• Identify the components of the dental office evacuation system
• Implement strategies for utilizing HVE for all aerosol generating procedures
Technology and restorative material innovations continue to advance everyday dentistry. Are you taking advantage of what these handpiece devices offer? This CE webinar will introduce how the tools of our trade can deliver tooth preparation confidence for clinicians while creating an excellent patient experience. Discussion will revolve around the benefits of how incorporating handpiece power into our practices can improve ergonomics in conjunction with promoting patient safety and readiness. Set your practice apart!
During this CE webinar, the participant will
• Learn about cutting edge handpiece innovations
• Understand the difference that define speed, torque, and power
• Adapt to the cutting power of an air-driven handpiece
• Benefit from improved tactility and visualization
• Provide a safe and excellent patient experience