- Aerosol Containment
July 14, 2021 - July 14, 2024 Webinar online
The COVID-19 pandemic certainly captured the attention of the dental profession and regulatory agencies regarding the airborne transmissibility of many diseases. While aerosol mitigation has always been considered important, COVID-19 has lifted the value on how aerosol mitigation must be a priority. As we now know, aerosol containment has been a critical element in controlling the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 in dental treatment facilities. Did we simply assume that we were safe prior to the pandemic? This CE webinar will look at the use of high volume evacuation and how to maximize its use to continue to prevent the spread of airborne diseases through aerosols.
Upon completing this CE webinar, participants will be able to:
• Describe how aerosols are produced and dispersed into the work environment
• Discuss methods of aerosol containment
• Identify the components of the dental office evacuation system
• Implement strategies for utilizing HVE for all aerosol generating proceduresPower Up Your Restorative Practice
January 15, 2021 - January 15, 2024 Webinar online
Technology and restorative material innovations continue to advance everyday dentistry. Are you taking advantage of what these handpiece devices offer? This CE webinar will introduce how the tools of our trade can deliver tooth preparation confidence for clinicians while creating an excellent patient experience. Discussion will revolve around the benefits of how incorporating handpiece power into our practices can improve ergonomics in conjunction with promoting patient safety and readiness. Set your practice apart!
During this CE webinar, the participant will
• Learn about cutting edge handpiece innovations
• Understand the difference that define speed, torque, and power
• Adapt to the cutting power of an air-driven handpiece
• Benefit from improved tactility and visualization
• Provide a safe and excellent patient experience
DENTALEZ Strives to Maintain an Accessible Website Compliant with the Americans with Disabilities ACT.