Our Commitment to Performance
Every day, we’re striving to make oral healthcare better.
Our family of brands includes some of the most trusted names in dentistry. From reliable handpieces by Star, to hardworking utility components by Ramvac, to the comfortable, inviting designs of Forest, we’ve been elevating and enhancing the dental experience for more than a century.
The purpose of DENTALEZ is to be a vibrant, trusted, and integral partner in support of oral health and overall health.
Our mission is to provide real, everyday solutions to the challenges of dentistry by addressing the needs of patients and oral health professionals.
To accomplish our mission, we are committed to:
- Combining design and innovation that make a true difference in the practice of oral healthcare by focusing on simplification and efficiency.
- Providing the highest quality products and services, anchored by what our customers value, that consistently exceed expectations, creating loyal customers for life.
- Offering consistent, caring, and timely service and support that delights our customers enough to share their outstanding experience with others.
Our values guide our Team. Together with our vision and mission, they create a code we live by.
- We engage collaboratively to improve the lives of oral health professionals and their patients by being accountable, resourceful and creative.
- We foster an environment of care, trust, and respect.
- We deliver high-quality products and services; we communicate openly and positively; and we always demonstrate integrity, including saying what we do and doing what we say.
Malvern, PA (September 17, 2020) - With renewed focus on applying innovative technology to solve real, everyday dentistry challenges, DENTALEZ... Continue Reading
As we enter a new normal in practicing dentistry, disinfection, sterility, and protection are center stage. Compressed air is essential... Continue Reading
I'm lucky though that 45 years ago I married a woman who puts up with this. Her father was a... Continue Reading
When Dr. Anita Thomas DDS requested 3-4 Titan Scalers along with replacement parts to take to Western Samoa in January... Continue Reading