430 Series High-Speed Handpieces
NEW from Star® - the 430 RA!
The 430 SWL® is the #1 selling Fiber Optic Handpiece!*
Ceramic Bearing Turbine
Extended handpiece turbine life with Ceramic Bearings! Ceramic bearings are 25% harder than stainless steel for higher resistance to damage from debris entering the turbine. They are also 50% lighter than stainless steel for reduced friction with the bearing retainer.
Solid Glass Rod Fiber-Optics
High quality fiber optic glass designed to withstand the rigors of steam sterilization, 5 Year Warranty on Fiber Optics.
LubeFree or Lubricated
2 Year Warranty on lubricated, 1 Year Warranty on LubeFree.
360° Quick-Connect HiFlo Swivel
Reduces tubing drag for greater operator comfort and allows quick-change of a multitude of StarDental handpieces at chairside without engaging and recoupling each handpiece after sterilization.
Small Head - High Torque Dental Handpiece Design
Improves accessibility and visibility. High power dental handpiece enables fast and precise removal of tooth surface and amalgam to improve speed and quality of work and low noise level reduces possibility of auditory damage and can reduce patient anxiety.
430 Series Models
The 430 Satin features the same superior stainless steel construction and performance...with a elegant look.
• 45 degree angled head provides access to the posterior area of the oral cavity.
• Engineered for removal of impacted third molars as well as other endodontic and periodontal procedures.
• Specially-designed side ports exhaust air away from the surgical site reducing risk of air embolism, protecting the integrity of the surgical site.*
• Pure stream of water to cool operatory site.
• Turbine in the 430-45 handpiece carries a 6-month warranty.
The 430 Flex: Convert your practice to the reliable performance of the 430 handpiece without replacing your Multiflex® swivels.
The 430 RA: No need to purchase new Star couplers. The new 430 SWL® RA fits easily onto existing W&H® couplers.