The J-Chair allows total patient placement flexibility to create the most comfortable working position for the patient and dental team.
- The back, seat and base positions adjust independently. This feature allows precise placement of the patient; therefore eye, back and neck strain are virtually eliminated, even after long procedures.
- The thinnest narrow back available provides the best access to the oral cavity.
- The chair arm and slings recline with patient and hold the patient's arms in proper position for better operator access.
- The contoured, no-obstruction design eliminates all obstructions from the operator's thighs and knees, allowing for a more ergonomically correct position.
- Upholstery stretcher springs for comfort and durability.
- The dual membrane controls are located on both the doctor's and assistant's side of the chair for easy and rapid patient positioning.
- Comfortable, ergnomic dental patient chair
- Optional Air Glide base allows movement of chair for ease of cleaning and positioning