We are pleased to exhibit at Boston’s premiere dental event, the Yankee Dental Congress, being held later this week at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
Stop by the DentalEZ® Booth (#827) to see and try our latest products including the Badger LF and 430 Torque high-speed handpiece. Also, be sure to ask how you can preview our new operatory package, coming soon. Another opportunity to try DentalEZ products in action are with the following CE seminars.
The 2017 Yankee Dental meeting will feature two chances to attend an in-person training Oral Cancer Seminar presented by Karen Davis. This CE course, features two products from the DentalEZ Integrated Solutions family of brands, the StarDental® Instruments Identafi® Oral Cancer Screening System and Columbia Dentoform® manikins.
This CE courses will take place on Thursday. January 26th from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm. This course is recommended for both dentists and hygienists and will cover the following topics:
- The risks associated with oral cancer
- Methods to reduce these risks
- Advanced oral cancer screening technologies
- Thorough and impressive intraoral and extraoral head and neck examinations
- Using the Identafi screening device for early detection of tissue changes
Karen Davis, RDH, BSDH, is the founder of Cutting Edge Concepts and a practicing dental hygienist in Dallas, TX.
Enter-to-Win: “Social” Chair Challenge
DentalEZ is a sponsor of the “Social” Chair Challenge, and is proudly showcasing the NuSimplicity™ Chair! There is a chance to Win a $200 American Express Gift Card - 4 lucky winners will be awarded each day.
Participants will need to complete the following steps to be eligible to win:
- Download the Yankee 2017 Mobile App.
- Visit the Social Chair Challenge booth (#127) on the Exhibit Hall floor.
- Scan the QR code with the Yankee Mobile app and provide your email address.
- Click a selfie sitting in or next to the NuSimplicity Chair with the DentalEZ Logo.
- Share your photo on Facebook and use the hashtag #yankeedental .
*Winners will be contacted at the end of each day and do not have to be present to win.
**Participants can sit in any of the dental chairs at booth #127 to win.